Marine Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Marine Engineer with a speciality in leisure to join a well established company in Colchester. With almost 50 years of trading, my client has built-up a solid reputation within the leisure marine industry, maintaining their vision of being the best small boatyard in the UK by far.
Due to significant periods of growth, an exciting expansion plan that will form part of their journey in earning their place amongst the best small boatyards in the world.
My client promote the values of passion, respect, innovation, determination, and excellence and they are looking for Engineer who shares these values!
We are looking for a Lead Engineer experienced in leisure marine to head-up our established engineering function. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Lead Engineer will combine hands-on activity with that of providing leadership and vision, inspiring and motivating staff to achieve excellence and mentoring them as they develop new skills. The position holder will lead by example, and drive improvements across all areas of the engineering function to ensure that all projects are delivered within agreed cost frameworks, on time, and to the agreed levels of quality. Working to achieve high-levels of customer satisfaction is a central aspect of the role.
Leading a small and dynamic team, the role will comprise working on the retail side of the business which mainly concerns leisure boat repairs and maintenance, and well as on the sales side of the business which concerns the rigging of new motorboats with engine, navigation and other boat systems.
• Diagnosing and repairing faults on a variety of leisure marine engines, drive systems, and other boat systems including electronic systems
• Diesel and petrol engine installation and/or servicing, covering both inboard and outboard engines
• Installation and maintenance of boat systems including propulsion, steering, generators, inverters and other ancillary equipment
• Low voltage electronics installation including chartplotter, VHF radio, and autopilot systems. Also the upgrading, and fault diagnosis and resolution of such systems
• Ensuring Health, Safety, and Environmental issues are prioritised and facilitated
If this is something you would be interested then please apply or for more information please call Sarah on 07502 163910!
- Lead Design Engineer
Bishop Auckland | Competitive
Lead Design Engineer!Are you looking for a new ...
- International Sales Manager
Totton | £45000 - £50000 per annum
We are working with an International Marine Tur...
- Mechanical Design Engineer - 2 -5 years experience
Hampshire | £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Further training - RYA courses
Job title - Mechanical design engineer.Location...