|Location||Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England|
|Discipline||Engineering & Technical, Design|
Marine Design & Integration Engineers
Due to continued growth, a leading marine defence company is looking to expand their Naval Engineering team at Principal and Senior Principal Level. As a member of the team, you will provide high-level technical leadership and management of ship and marine system design, integration and consulting business to their UK and overseas clients and partners, as well as developing new business and contributing to their internal R&D. Leading and managing more junior members of staff, supporting the technical delivery of their work and their ongoing professional development.
• HND/HNC and/or a Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline i.e. Mechanical or Marine Engineering;
• Minimum Chartered engineer status with a recognised professional body;
• Significant demonstrable experience of ship design, integration, manufacture, operation, support and/or disposal;
• Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Class rules and regulations (e.g. LR Rules & Regulations for the Classification of Naval Ships, and/or Rules & Regulations for the Classification of Ships);
• Knowledge and understanding of ship systems and equipment design and operation including but not limited to auxiliary, ancillary and propulsion systems;
• The ability and experience to develop close working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and interfaces to progress business and programme demands;
• Demonstrable experience of technical leadership, delivery and assurance, ideally within both a design and consulting office environment with some onsite shipyard experience;
• Willingness to work on a range of projects (e.g. from ship and system design specification development to update of policy, standards and guidance information);
• Project management and technical team delivery experience.
• Please note, the successful candidate must hold, or be eligible to obtain, UK security clearance to SC level.
If this sounds like you, please Apply, or for further information please contact Alisha on 02380 633399.
- Accounts Assistant
Southampton, Southampton, England | £18000 - £20000 per annum
The Accounts Assistant will report to the Group...
- Marine Engineer
Nantwich, Cheshire East, England | £25000 - £28000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2 x full...
- CNC operator
Oundle, Northamptonshire, England | £10.65 - £11.65 per hour
One of the biggest brands in the luxury marine ...