|Salary||£11.93 - £13.03 per annum|
|Discipline||Build & Refit|
Do you want the chance to work on varied and interesting projects where you can increase your earnings through overtime?
Currently recruiting for an organisation based in Great Yarmouth with a modern, purpose built facility where they service, install and maintain a range of commercial and leisure vessels. As a result of continual growth plans this company are now looking for a Boatbuilder to join the team.
In this varied role you will be involved in the production and fit out of all new vessels or carry out repairs on vessel up to 25 mtrs.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in the marine industry, fantastic opportunity to work in a role that offers great variety whilst working on interesting project where you can train and develop.
Successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills:
* Experience of working to a high standard of finish
* A desire to work in pressurised, fast paced, construction environment
* High attention to detail
* Flexibility, the ability to adapt to varied tasks
* Conscientious attitude to work
* Punctual and reliable
To manufacture, install furniture and upholstered side lining and headlining panels to a high standard of quality, and on time. Carry out second fix and final fit. To fit out cabins (heads), galleys, saloons, crew quarters, doors, furniture, upholstered panels. Installation of deck gear. Work closely with the Team Leaders to ensure the parts are fitted in accordance with the build schedule
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Must be trained and skilled in Carpentry
* Boat building / marine experience essential
* An ability to understand CAD and Solid Works drawings
* Must have an eye for quality
* Own transport due to location
* Ability to work as part of a Team is essential
Fully Skilled Between £ 11.93 and £ 13.03 per hour depending on skill level.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please call Sarah on 02380 633399