Posted-on October 2021 By
Here at Marine Resources, we’re about more than just recruiting. We understand that we are in the business of people: candidates, clients and our own team alike. We have gained our reputation as a leading solutions and service led recruitment company to the Marine Industry by focusing on people who will lift our teams, themselves, and our customers to new heights.
It has been a crazy past 18 months and people’s priorities have changed regarding what they are looking for from an employer. We are big advocates that company culture and feeling appreciated for your efforts is important. So, our team has put together a list of reasons we enjoy working at Marine Resources and therefore why you might too...
· Industry leading high commission earning structure – Un-banded, uncapped, no threshold
· Opportunity to earn commission from day 1 through an extensive pipeline of business and working alongside other recruiters
· Additional individual and team, rewards, and incentives
· Discretionary bonus scheme
· Referral incentives – fixed amount £1,000 - £500 when the person starts and the other £500 when they pass their probationary period
· Over statutory employer Pension Contributions
· Hybrid working/Flexible working – smart working as long as you are effective then the focus is the outcome.
· Unlimited Holiday
· Scenic Riverside Office Location – free parking, easy access by road and public transport with multiple train stations nearby, easy to get out on the water before and after work or even at lunch time
· Wellbeing fund - £200 towards a wellbeing activity. Buy a fishing rod or put it towards a gym membership, whatever makes you feel good.
· Annual Summer Party
Office & Culture:
· A Fun Boutique Environment – We don’t believe in the corporate feel
· Career, Personal Planning & Coaching
· Driven by outcomes, not by KPIs
· Brand new Mini Countrymen to use for business meetings and events
· International Travel Opportunities
· Diverse Team
· Volunteering Days – we love a regular beach clean!
· Single-use plastic ban and sustainability pledge
Development & Training:
· We prioritise investment in our people – supporting your professional development and career path through regular training and mentoring.
· External training programmes
· Motivational Mapping sessions
· PPA Assessments
· Career & Personal Planning & Coaching
· A 100-day Development programme for the new starters
Health & Wellbeing:
· Health & Wellbeing Events
· Extended breaks for those who want to exercise
· Wellbeing hour – more info on the internal once a week
If this all sounds like somewhere you would like to work, please, don’t hesitate to get in touch as we are currently expanding and looking for dedicated individuals who value company culture as much as we do.
The roles we are actively recruiting for are:
Senior Recruitment Consultant £60k+ (uncapped)
Senior Technical Recruitment Consultant circa £60k+ (uncapped)
Resources Consultants circa OTE £25 – £30k (uncapped)
Apply via our website or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as fast as we can.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Take a look at our team benefits e-booklet.