Marine Resources are recruiting for a full time permanent Part Sales advisor for a busy yacht manufacturer based in Ipswich.
Your main purpose is to support the ongoing development of the Dealer Support departments parts sales & ecommerce sales via online platforms in addition to other events like pop up & marine based outlets as required. To provide an outstanding level of service to the customers you serve, ensuring provision of; the right part, at the right price, at the right time.
Main duties/key tasks
• Provide excellent customer service to the client's customer experience through efficient and effective communication.
• Develop professional and productive relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers through effective and timely communication.
• Maintain an accurate and prompt parts identification service.
• Maximize every opportunity to up and cross sell through dealer network.
• Ensure the timely and accurate ordering of parts ensuring regular communication is followed up with the customer and throughout the process, frequently updating the customer on the status of their order.
• Back order management; ensuring that customers are kept fully informed of the status of their order.
• Ensure all stock transactions are up to date & maintain parts library to ensure stock levels and correct and reflect on the live system.
• Ensure all paperwork & systems are maintained and up to date
• Be involved in parts pricing reviews to ensure parts are competitively priced at dealer net and RRP.
• Support the daily process of dispatching of parts orders to dealers and end customers with correct paperwork (commercial invoices and international export papers).
• Support the sale of obsolete and current part stock via e-commerce opportunities and other third-party sales.
• Identify opportunities to develop and promote FY Parts services
• Comply with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality Policy and Code of Conduct;
• Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by the jobholder’s line manager.
If this is something that you would be interested in then please apply or call Sarah on 07502 176910 for more information!