Sales Director – Superyacht Megayacht Marina
Director of Sales required to drive the sales and sales department of this beautiful Superyacht haven in the Mediterranean. The Sales Director reports directly to the General Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategy and the reactive and proactive sales activity, delivering services, products and offers to exceed customer expectation.
The port provides many 5* provisions to the Superyacht community from berthing, fuel and electric to parking and storage, to a members only club, a gym, restaurant and commercial offices. The company behind the marina have growth plans to create exclusive partnership ultra-luxury companies, from high-end hotels, private members clubs and globally recognised locations.
The main focus of the Director of Sales / Sales Director is to maximise return on investment in the sale and lease of yacht and super yacht berths. Superyacht Marina experience is paramount.
The clientèle serviced at this port are UHNW super yacht owners and their wealthy charter guests – you will deal directly with Captains, Superyacht Managers/management and Owners.
- Direct and manage the development of a strategic Sales plan to increase berth sales and leasing, whilst developing and supporting the other business requirements and communicate it to fellow directors, managers and staff.
- Focus on new client growth and increase client retention.
- Prepare and submit proposals and plans, budgets, progress reports and annual sales reports.
- Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships including attending relevant trade and yacht shows globally.
- Serve as the sales contact for the customer and as sales authority throughout the sales process and sales contracts.
- Maintain successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing return of investment.
- Develop strong partnerships with local organizations and manage internal key stakeholder relationships.
- Professional, adaptable, charismatic, problem-solver.
- A natural leader.
- Improve co-workers professionally and nurture talent.
- Results and quality oriented.
- Verbose, modern and well presented.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Extensive sales and sales management experience in the UHNW arena – selling directly to UHNWIs – preferably in a Marine, Private Office or Real Estate environment.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in the marine/yacht sector.
- Degree Level Educated
- Fluent in English necessary – Spanish, German, Russian, Italian or French are a bonus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling and managing large yacht/superyacht berths.
- Extensive experience of the key responsibilities for this role and beyond.
This role also could be suitable for an extremely experienced, current super yacht broker / sales broker, Mega Yacht Captain, Sales Director Shipyard.
€60,000 – €100,000 + Commission/Bonus (realistic OTE Double Salary)
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to Sebastian Sanders-Rivas via the “Apply Here” button below or call 023 80 633 399