Business Development Manager – Marina
This is a new position with overall responsibility for business development of Ocean Village Marina with particular emphasis on customer acquisition and retention and continually enhancing its status as the destination marina maximising advantage of its strategic location at the mouth of the Mediterranean Sea.
The successful candidate will be able to prove ability to deliver the following responsibilities;
- Commercially develop the marina to attract new customers and increase sales, berth occupancy rates and profitability across all categories of boats
- Design and deliver full range of above and below the line marketing initiatives including social media, to promote the marina internationally as the quality destination at the mouth of the Mediterranean
- Develop and organise annual and seasonal events to raise the commercial profile of the marina and further enhance the marina community atmosphere
- Financial monitoring and P&L responsibility to ensure efficiency in commercial activity and targeted growth
- Proactively react to business trends and revenue opportunities
- Ensure exemplary customer service levels are delivered and maintained across the marina
- Excellent IT skills required, knowledge of Pacsoft software a distinct advantage.
- Fluent English written and spoken. Fluency in Spanish an advantage.
Competitive Salary for the right candidate dependent on experience
Please email your CV and covering letter with current salary and salary expectation t Wanda Bridge at email@example.com or via the 'apply' button below.