Business Development Manager & Sailing Instructor
Salary DOE + commission + Accommodation - India
Job Reference: 4192
India is one of the fastest growing regions when it comes to any sectors, it is the 'Land of Opportunities'. With a strong and aggressive growth pattern; this fantastic employer established by a passionate and award winning personality is now seeking a dedicated and dynamic individual join their expanding team as Business Development Manager & Sailing Instructor.
The role is a varied one and could suit an experienced yachting professional looking to come ashore or a professional within the yacht & Sailing industry (sailing training centre, yacht charter, yacht, boat & marine equipment sale). The ideal candidate will have experience on the water as well as in the field managing field work/water.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Strong business development and business management skills
- Qualification or experience of Sales and Marketing
- experience sailor having good knowledge about boats, yachts and their details.
- Negotiating sales
- Staff training and development
- Leading a team
- Capability of working in and understanding a different cultural environment
- Able to network and create opportunities for business
- Good presentation skills and Good English speaking skills
- RYA Dinghy Instructor (essential)
The role will require you to network in and around the city and country wide to conduct sailing training, corporate & team building events; travelling to schools, colleges, corporate companies to conduct presentations and special events. You will be coordinating with local government, non-government offices to bring in opportunities and making deals for the development of the Sailing Club. You will be responsible for coordinating all the elements for developing a sailing club into a Yacht Club. As well as coordinating sales of yacht charter, sales of boats, yachts and marine equipment and guiding the team in terms of sales.
Role will include but not limited to:
- Managing the water operation team, assistant coach, administration staff.
- Increasing the awareness of sailing in community members benefits of recreational sailing, racing, opportunities for children, youth & adults.
- Providing counselling to students and parents on performance.
- Registration of armature or keen participates to learn sailing. Maintaining & developing the flow of candidates.
- Documentation of processes including billing and maintaining accounts and timely reporting as per project requirements
- Meeting all programmatic objectives in a strict time bound manner
- Training, Guidance, links, contacts will be provided to achieve the goals.
- Huge Opportunities available to cover the targets.
- Any other duties as may be assigned periodically.
This is a minimum 3 years of contract, could be extended upon performance.
Monthly wage plus commission / Negotiable – Dependant on your age and level of qualifications.
local travel support initially
Accommodation will be provided. (opportunity to bring family – "on performance")
Please email your CV and cover letter to Taramati Matiwade at the Yachting Association of Kolhapur; email@example.com or via the 'apply' button below.
Interviews will be conducted through Skype calls and possibly Interview in Southampton UK.