Plymouth - Up to £45,000
Job Reference: 4228
A very exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to promote marine and outdoor products! Our client, the UK’s largest marine electronics distributor, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to take responsibility for all digital marketing and creative content across their Marine, Outdoor, Watersports and Fishing brands such as Garmin, Raymarine, Memory-Map, Bushnell, Bolle, Abu Garcia, & Chub.
The Marketing Manager will manage the Product Marketing team and be responsible for creating, delivering and monitoring effective digital marketing including PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media for B2B and B2C campaigns. They will also be responsible for implementing and driving the marketing strategy to ensure that all marketing and creative tasks are completed on time and within budget. Creative skills will be utilised for print and catalogue production with the assistance and management of an Adobe CC operator. Previous experience working with technical products such as marine, outdoor, IT or electronics preferred but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create, deliver and monitor effective digital marketing for all market sectors and brands
• PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media for B2B and B2C campaigns
• Manage Product Marketing Managers to help deliver the marketing plan
• Supervise an Adobe CC operator
• Create print ads, web graphics and product videos
• Production of print and digital product catalogues
• Implement and manage effective PR with content assistance from Product Marketing
• Co-ordinate and control web content across multiple B2B and B2C websites
• Event management including graphic design
Qualifications and skills:
The ideal candidate will have a degree level education, extensive marketing and creative experience. In depth knowledge of PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media platforms and techniques. Our client currently utilises Adobe CC, Magento and web based CMS and social media tools. Previous experience working with technical products such as marine, outdoor, IT or electronics preferred but not essential.
Marine experience is not essential but experience of similar technical products (consumer electronics) would be helpful.
Package up to £45k depending on experience.
Please send a CV that has been tailored to reflect the job criteria above via the 'Apply Here' button below. Once you have submitted your CV if you require further information please contact Clare Powell on 02382 024 278