Marketing Manager/Graphic Designer
South Coast - Up to £35,000
Job Reference: 4221
An experienced content marketer with an eye for quality creative is required to join this leading designer of high-end performance yachts based in Hamble. Reporting directly to the CEO this is a pivotal role and you will be responsible for the development of all marketing tools for global distribution.
The business has a global network of 34 dealers in 44 countries and has headquarters in Denmark. The UK office is home to the design team and the marketing department who work closely with the Danish Production team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced marketing all-rounder with a solid design background and a portfolio of examples of high-end printed materials. A passion for sailing and an understanding of the world of yacht racing is essential.
The direct and daily contact with the highest figure in the company makes this offer very exciting, challenging and provides an opportunity for you to make an impact.
The very varied role involves the following responsibilities:
• Graphic design – brochures, adverts, boat show stand design, banners
• Copywriting – brochures, magazine, newsletters
• Content management across website and social media platforms
• Magazine Adverts – design, coordination & copywriting
• Assisting event management – Visual for Press Conferences or other presentations
• Following and understanding the global marketing plan management & strategy
• Organisation of photoshoots
• Adobe Workshop skills – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Highly organised, confident, pro-active and able to multi-task
• Website development and management knowledge
• Excellent communication skills also with foreign nationalities
• Creativity (A ‘Good Eye’)
• Rendering (dimension specification) skills are beneficial but not essential
• Photography skills are beneficial but not essential
This is an exciting and challenging position within an evolving International business offering close proximity with Naval Architects and Engineers for collaboration; A small but energetic and passionate team working in a friendly, informal atmosphere; Possible career development within the company; 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days; Free lunch.
£30,000 – £35,000 (dependant on experience)
Please send a CV that has been tailored to reflect the job criteria above via the 'Apply Here' button below. Once you have submitted your CV if you require further information please contact Clare Powell on 02382 024 278