Our client, the world’s largest marine electronics company is searching for an online marketing executive to drive traffic to all brands and language websites, both direct and via their distributor’s website channels. A strong digital background and acquisition focus is essential. This is a data driven role and you will be required to analyse performance and action changes based on your insight.
Reporting to the Web Manager, the key purpose of your role is to harvest demand for their products via the online channels. Focusing on analytics you will be required to measure ROI of the online budget, ensuring activity is reviewed and adjusted based on response.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years online marketing experience, experience of google analytics and html experience an advantage.
• Manage PPC strategy, online media spend and email marketing campaigns
• Manage and coordinate Search, programmatic and remarketing with 3rd party agency
• Manage and control all online/ display media in EMEA, advising in other markets based on performance
• Review and report on performance and ROI of all activity for brands globally
• Manage SEO performance, monitoring and improving
• Work with Brand Web Manager to ensure landing pages and customer journey on websites is optimised
• Work with marketing communication to ensure multichannel campaigns are delivered across all channels in a seamless way
• Work with marcomms to ensure E-marketing to customer and consumer is supported and monitored
• Work with social media managers to ensure social advertising is optimised and reported
• Produce reports and monitor analytics, working with data to improve performance
Work with social media manager to support blogger and influencer network and seek out new opportunities
Up to £35,000 for the right candidate
If this role is of interest or you know someone else who may be suitable please contact Clare on 02380 633 399 or submit your CV by clicking on 'Apply Here'.