Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive required to join an established maritime leisure business. This is an exciting opportunity for a media savvy, stats-driven digital specialist to create a lasting impression on an already hugely successful business. Can you juggle multiple social media accounts whilst analysing response rates and driving traffic to the company website?
Our client is responsible for marketing and operating marinas across the UK and Europe. The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and implementation of our client’s digital acquisition and marketing strategy. This will require the management and optimisation of multiple customer journeys (B2C and B2B) – creating initial brand awareness and engagement, and ultimately increasing footfall and enquiries.
- Proven experience as a digital marketing professional across all e-marketing platforms
- A comprehensive and proven understanding of the full digital marketing mix, and enthusiasm for emerging trends
- Proven experience in the development, implementation and management of digital marketing strategies (B2C and B2B) – ideally gained within a large corporation or agency
- Leadership experience in the development, implementation and management of new websites (preferably B2C, B2B and e-commerce), and CRM systems
- Can write engaging copy and has a good eye for design and detail
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Degree educated, ideally in digital marketing
- Experience within high-end hospitality and/or membership-based industry sectors
- A keen sailor or watersports enthusiast
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite