Senior Design Engineer
Are you currently working at the forefront of marine design, naval architecture and engineering, but thinking that your career can make that even more advanced step?
One of the the most prominent names in high performance and technologically advanced marine engineering is seeking a Project Leader and Senior Design Engineer to join them at their UK office to assist them in continuing to push the boundaries of what's possible when it comes to marine projects. This could be anything from a high performance racing yacht to a tidal turbine, but you can rest assured that you will be working right at the top of this crucial part of the market.
You'll join the process from the start, meeting the client, discussing their ideas in detail before commencing work on turning their dream into a reality. Using both internal and external teams, you'll carry out the engineering process from the start, managing your team (but remaining hands-on) and working towards providing the client with a return set of documents that will allow them the build their new project. Every project will be groundbreaking, pushing your ability every day!
Whats guaranteed is that no two days will be the same and that with each passing day you'll learn something new. Your projects will have the potential to throw whole markets wide open and evolve marine projects to heights never before thought possible.
As a character you'll need to possess the following traits:
– A strong educational background in Naval Architecture, Marine Engineering, Aeronautics or similar
– Modesty, yet at the same time leadership skill
– Vision – The ability to look completely out of the box, considering and discussing totally new ideas
– Start-to-finish understanding – You need to be able to start a project completely from scratch and see it through to the finished product being launch and understand the skillsets required to achieve this.
– Strong marine experience – Commercial, leisure of high performance would all suit.
This is a dream career opportunity for many. If you feel that this could well be you, we'd be incredibly keen to hear from you and help you make that next career step.
Salary will be in the region of £60,000 per annum, but will be discussed at interview
Please Apply, or for further information contact Ed on +44 (0)2380 633399